Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
EDHEC Business School is a leading French graduate business school specialising in business and management. EDHEC Business School has 3 campuses: Lille, Nice and Paris.
Study in paris
- Whatever is said about Paris, it would not be enough. Located on the Seine River, it is France’s most important center of culture and commerce. Apart from the museums and cafes you already associate with it, this capital city keeps getting better with new cultural spots and innovative startups.
- People choose Paris for the countless opportunities in business, education, culture and entertainment. The City of Lights continues to embrace its image as a leader in intellectual pursuits.
This highly personalised Global MBA programme enables you to develop the necessary skills and business practices to transform your career and lead with confidence, conviction, and authenticity. The EDHEC Global MBA packs a wealth of knowledge and practical experience into an intense 10-month programme. Over a third of the programme is customised to suit your own career path, and the international business education and hands-on experience you’ll get is combined with personalised career coaching and a global network to help you on your way.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
MBA MATCHING AI
The AI Matching tool shows you how likely you are to apply at this school. This is possible thanks to the artificial intelligence matching algorithm. It analyzes your demographic and professional characteristics and determines if they match the requirements of the school.
The algorithm also goes through more than 800 other schools and 1,400 MBA programs to locate those that meet your qualifications. By creating your profile and running the AI Matching tool, you will get an additional list of schools where you are seen as a potential applicant according to Unimy’s algorithm.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent
* Strong command of written and spoken English
* Strong GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score
Cost of study and scholarships
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Read our blog
Address: Nice, France