What people are saying:
Business school information
Grenoble École de Management is a French graduate business school specialised in business and management. It was founded in 1984 in Grenoble, France by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Grenoble. GEM is known for its teaching in business strategy, finance, and technology management.
Study in grenoble
- Divided by the Isère River and situated at the foot of Mount Rachais, Grenoble is a well-known spot for winter sports and alpine activities. However, what truly distinguishes the city is its leading scientific research facilities. Research in the fields of nuclear physics and microelectronics is closely linked to the city’s universities.
- The main landmark of Grenoble is the Bastille – the 19th century fortress which also gave its name to the hill it is perched on.
- The first year of the MBA is a full-time year in Grenoble. The course modules are taught over one academic year from September to the end of June. The class sessions take place on a regular basis from Monday to Friday. Upon successful completion of these modules, participants will begin their Final Management Project. Students normally work part- or full-time during this phase and can be based anywhere in the world.
- The program is a balanced and challenging one, equipping participants with numerical and analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills, plus insights into current managerial issues in geopolitics, macroeconomics and governance. Through regular group work on cases and individual assignments on management dilemmas, students will develop their expertise in budgetary and financial management as well as in people management. Strategic analysis and negotiation skills are developed through face-to-face team negotiations to resolve authentic and complex cases.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Bachelors degree;
* 2 references;
* 3 essays;
* TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE;
Cost of study and scholarships
by Financial Times ©
Read our blog
Address: Grenoble, France